What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

neon sign

graphikill

hi guys been busy and not been on for a while i know.....sorry

just wanted to know what you thought of this:

neontest.jpg

original here

http://www.graphikill.com/neontest.jpg

i tried to get the reflections in the window (which started out as a door btw)

and tried to get the noens looking sorta realistic along with the frame that its mounted too!

its only a test so any critique will be helpfull

cya all soon graph

Red Rooster

hey, it looks pretty good ;), I think to make it seem a little more realistic is to cut back the outer glow on the blue part.

Welles

Guru
I think it looks great! graphikill. On my monitor the glows of all three colors are evenly matched. Any residual concern you might have with reflections won't be shared by 99% of the viewers who will only see the image you intended, I believe.

Very cool! B7

graphikill

it is for print, so i understand that it will look a bit differant on everyones monitor,

thanks for teh comments

TessrTorn

Netflix Takes Center Stage on Xbox

Microsoft made a splash at the E3 Media & Business Summit with its announcement of a partnership with Netflix that permits users to watch movies and TV shows using an Xbox 360 console.

Plerneclaired

Erbitux Extends Life for Head and Neck Cancer Patients

Hi pallEsseshy!
As you ask...part of article:

Becoming infected with HPV is much more dangerous to your health than receiving the vaccine to protect against it. However, like any medicine, Gardasil can cause side effects but the risk of serious side effects is extremely low.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. You may feel faint after receiving this vaccine, especially within the first 15 minutes after injection.

Other serious side effects may include:

pain, swelling, redness, or itching where the shot was given;

mild fever;

nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach;

dizziness;

runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cough; or

muscle pain.