What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid New business logo design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljlit27

Hi

a really simple one here, looking for a really simple plain and crisp design for my company

Paper Plane Services

1580158160200.png

Something of the sort

1580158255793.png

ljlit27

So i like the top version, if you could extend the "swish" from the plane to fully cover the word "Paper Plane"

I get the idea with the fade away, however i think it might look better when the word "services" is added below the "swish"

I think we have to go with sky blue for this one, considering this is a plane haha

Thanks alot!

ljlit27

Hello,

Thanks for that design concept as we had never really considered having the plane blue and emphasing the word plane in blue also.

If you could provide me with a white version of this also, with a sky blue background. I think that should be suffice.

savage_js

Done! If you need to make more adjustments to it just send me a PM! Also if you want me to send it just like this. Plus, the original file is 2x the size of this sample, and you can get it in transparent background of course.

MBTPDPf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.