What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new business need a logo/banner etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

uvbnserved

hi im a younger guy trying to start a Web Hosting Company.
the company name is UVBN Served. we will deal in Web hosting so any logo dealing with servers, computers, networking, the internet etc. i am not creative at all. my company is ready to be launched i just need to have the graphic portion done..logos,banners and website. any one who could design a logo with the name of the company in it would be great. i have no design ideas just see what the more creative of you come up with. if anyone has website development experience that would be helpful too. too anyone who helps i could set you up with a free website or something to that matter.
thank you
kevin

Logo Request

Hi,

I'm a graphic designer/artist recently currently freelancing. I'd be willing to take on your logo request.

I have a few questions about the job:
What is your budget for this logo?
Do you have a color palate in mind? I have experience with color-theory, and could make swatches if necessary
What is the desired turnaround time?

If you are interested, please message me back, and I'll send you some samples of work.

*I also do flash animation, after effects, concept art and more.

Have a great day! Hope to hear back from you.

-Aaron

Stunning web banner design to ad your site!!

Web banner Ad Design Prices

Flash Animated Banner…….. $20.00
Gif Animated Banner…………. $20.00
Jpg Still Banner…………………. $15.00

Web Banner Ad Design

Custome Logo Design At Incredible Prices!, logo design in 24 hours or is free!

Custome Logo Design At Incredible Prices!, logo design in 24 hours or is free!
Our work is the best, we guarantee it! We´ll make sure you´re completely happy with your logo design.
www.ilikelogos.com/logo-pricing

cheaper

is this done already? or can I help you.... because I just started out and don't make much besides backgrounds (not that they aren't good) i think i am alot cheaper :D

Please read dates before posting
I think it is safe to say this is going nowhere
Posted
07-02-2009 07:07 PM #1
uvbnserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back