What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Eden

Argos

Guru
Loved!! all of it, maybe just to say something, i try to fix a little the ilumination on the face and hand, is like to straight, dont know how to say it XD.

Amazing work!! For me, second example without a doubt.

Cheers!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent work. I like both versions. I think the lighting is off on the woman in both examples. I fear she would be more of a back-lit silhouette than anything unless you move her out into the lit areas.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I see your point Sam.
I am going to move her a bit closer to the lit rock edge.

A very beautiful creation Eggy, with excellent lighting and depth. Love the first one with the subdued colors.
I also agree with Sam to move the woman into the light.

gedstar

Guru
Very nicely done Eggy, beautiful creation :thumbsup: I agree with the others about moving the woman!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thank you all for the comments.
I'll do some changes on this one and be back with an update.

Argos

Guru
I like it and it blend well, but for me the woman as image, had more impact visualy speaking. hope is understandable XD.

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks. I do understand but I needed a new view on this one.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The image with the woman certainly had more of an artistic statement, but I don't think it detracts from the newer one. Being a hardcore Sci Fi fan, I really like the new take. Very well done and I really like the exhaust effect!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I'm am too Sam and actually I intented to make it in that way. The only reason I didn't do it at first was the rendering time but I've found a way to shorten that time by selecting only the 3D objects.
And of course it is 'New' Eden.

The new version is definitely more Sci Fi orientated, and it has a bigger impact on me. Nicely done detail with the exhaust.
It's completely different to the first versions, and I can't and won't compare them against each other.
Both are really great composites.

Pearlie

Very nice work, I like both versions. Comparing the two bottom comps, the one on the right is almost too saturated, while the left could be more so - somewhere in the middle might be worth a try.
But I love scifi, too, so that second one is very cool - however did not see any exhaust, the video links to a page with lots of cool eye candy... may have to check some of those out, but in the meantime, is there a direct link to a video of exhaust coming from the 'craft'?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks chrisdesign and Pearlie for the comments.
I'll try to find back the clip on the achievement of the hot air coming from the engine.