What's new

New forum moderator

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
The staff of PSGurus is happy to announce a new FULL MODERATOR has been chosen....

IamSam ....

A distinguished member and creator of those exquisite and informative Tutorials highly appreciated by all. He has given top-rated assistance to all inquisitive and PS problem visitors and is a great friend to all around him.

Join us in congratulating IamSam for this landmark promotion and acknowledgement for his achievements.

:clap::clap::clap:

Paul

Former Member
Congratulations Sam, a well deserved appointment make room for many sleepless nights and days to come:mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks dv8 and Paul! I'm honored to even have been considered, not to mention chosen. I will wear that hat with Pride Paul!

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

iDad

Guru
Oh man, does this mean i gotta be nice to sam now..... :mrgreen: congrats Sam, well deserved! You do realize that your daily diet is going to change, right?:rofl:

Congrats Sam, you are a "hard worker" in this forum, I could learn a lot from your tutorials. Thank you.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks iPop! .....Oh man, does this mean i gotta be nice to sam now........ never!

Thanks SPWA! Really glad to have you back around!

Thanks Chris! I learn from you all the time! I just wish I could get you to do more tutorials!

iDad

Guru
Only females go through the internal affairs inspection, don't worry about it Sam. Then again I hear Vee is funny that way, be careful:rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Steve!

Thanks Crotale!

I've had a close look at internal affairs, here's hoping they shouldn't have much of a problem with me!

....Only females go through the internal affairs inspection... Clare has already warned me that there will be none of that! Can't blame a guy for trying.

Tom Mann

Guru
Sam, I couldn't be more happy to have you as one of the staff. Your tutorials are models that all should aspire to. Thank you for all your hard work.

Best regards,

Tom