What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new guy

The Boss

whats up guys, I'm 32 male lookin to better my PS skillz!! lookin for tuts, and request to better myself...

Last edited by a moderator:

The Boss

this may not be the appropriate thread but how do I add a sig, no option in settings?
edit: nm I found it

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Welcome, "Boss". We'll be glad to try to help you improve your PS skills, but you need to realize that this is a G-rated forum. People of all ages, religious & political beliefs throughout the word read it, so watch your language, racy images, etc.. Language that you think of as funny or cool may be offensive to some of our members. Don't push the limits. The bottom line is: Use language that is appropriate in a conventional office environment and you will be fine. The moderators have better things to do than spend their time editing questionable posts.

Also, please use conventional spelling, capitalization, etc. (eg, "skills", not "skilz", etc.). This will ensure that you can be understood by participants for whom English, and certainly fake ghetto-English isn't their native language.

Tom M

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Boss and welcome to PSG.