What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

mustangguy18

Hi there

My names Jake, I'm 18 and have my private pilots license. I'm also in the Tennessee Air National Guard and enjoy working on my car in my spare time. I always come up with photoshop ideas but never have a idea how to do it. So I hope I can learn from all you pros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there

My names Jake, I'm 18 and have my private pilots license. I'm also in the Tennessee Air National Guard and enjoy working on my car in my spare time. I always come up with photoshop ideas but never have a idea how to do it. So I hope I can learn from all you pros!

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus dude.

do not forget to "READ THE RULES FIRST"

Oh haha ok thanks. Yeah I was trying to make sure I stayed in the Guidelines. Every forum has different rules

hope you find what you are looking for... I'm looking forward to see some awesome photo chopped aeiral images for sure ;)

Back