What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member here from Sweden.

Bazzelito

Hello, my name is Sebastian and i live in Sweden. I have used Photoshop along with many other softwares for different uses since i was a little kid but was a long time since i used photoshop for many reasons. I have done pretty much work in the past and i am self-taught through much struggle until a few years ago i took a Photoshop course but it covered mainly photo-editting. Lately i have gotten intrested in and wanted to learn how to draw and paint and scanning the drawing into the computer but figure i might buy a drawing board instead. Well i do pretty much anything that is connected to artistic and creative work but figured sometimes its way faster to learn thru the help of others. So thats the reason why i am here and if i can help someone or do anything at all along the way why not.