What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pruning Guidelines...

theKeeper

Guru
Folks, to keep the Forum running as fast as possible, and make it enjoyable for our 56k users too, i'm implementing a new rule for the amount of time threads will remain in the database.

All threads that are not active after 2 months will be pruned. I feel 2 months of inactivity is more than enough time for such posts to be hanging around.

As well as this, i've reduced the total file size for attachments to 100kb instead of 150kb. 100kb is still a great deal more than most every other forum allows for file attachments, so i think we're still getting a fair deal here with this new limit.

Hopefully these things combined will aid in keepng our Forum running smoothly.

Thanks for your understanding. :B

Rantin Al

Guru
Darn it man! I thought this was a new gardening board. ;)

Forever rantin', Al.

P

(PSD) Sergiy

Serge

I agree with you Keeper :perfect: . I think 100kb is even more than enough. Thought, kinda sorry to let all those nice works let go... :(|

ANYWAY!!! Anybody who wants to save all those past treads. Download "OFFLINE EXPLORER" or use your Default one, to get the past treads saved on your machine. It wont take much of your hard drive space.

Alistair

Guru
First, does the 2 month rule have to do with all of the threads (not only in the showroom but everywhere else to)?

And if so... what about threads that members can't reply to? For instance, the tutorial threads. What happens to them?