What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new sig (haven't done one in a while)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
have i done a good job imitating a brandname? there are a few bits that have gone a bit bleeh.

but do you likey?

original branding:
pentax_logo.png

Edited one:
Zeealex sig.png

P.S it's to celebrate the official ownership of my K-r camera :p

Merry christmas guys.

Alex

Vetoed

The L is abit chopped. Could you not just find the font and retype it in PS?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i would but you know the font is a custom one so it doesn't exist and the alternative, is stupidly overpriced. I'm not paying up to $1,789 for it! so i just thought of just editing the logo, so it says what it does, i am aware the L looks chopped. i'm trying to fix it, but atm it is as it is.

ibclare

Queen Bee
ATM: at the moment... (been trying to figure out some of these alex :mrgreen:)

sheesh, am I like behind the times or what? Ha ha zee, you use what you want. But you did ask!

BTW, time for your new avatar too!!!

Vetoed

i would but you know the font is a custom one so it doesn't exist and the alternative, is stupidly overpriced. I'm not paying up to $1,789 for it! so i just thought of just editing the logo, so it says what it does, i am aware the L looks chopped. i'm trying to fix it, but atm it is as it is.

could you not just use the rectangle tool and set it to the same red and and straighten up the right side?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
@ibclare, i don't know i've had to ask you what a few thimgs mean.. and yes it is! thanks for reminding me :p

@vetoed, trust me, i've tried, i'll fixed it up when i'm on photoshop next