What's new

New to Ps2020

KeithW33

After years with Ps Elements 6 I stepped up to 2020 and am having troubles. For the time being just one. The clone tool, When I ALT+Click what I want to clone the cursor has a white halo effect and will not reproduce (clone) what was selected?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,

What are your tools settings? Can you take a screenshot of your Clone Stamp Tools options bar as well as the Clone Source Panel??

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Perhaps I misunderstood. When you stated "2020" I assumed you meant Photoshop. I can't be of much help with Elements.

Having said that......................set your effect mode to "Normal" instead of hard light. That should clear things up.

KeithW33

Perhaps I misunderstood. When you stated "2020" I assumed you meant Photoshop. I can't be of much help with Elements.

Having said that......................set your effect mode to "Normal" instead of hard light. That should clear things up.
Thanks that worked well, intuitive I suppose. Here's another one that's really frustrating. Sometimes when I start the program
and click the photo editor button it opens the workspace and sometimes it doesn't? sort of like and invalid shortcut.

KeithW33

Okay, so far I'm not having that much trouble with loading the editor work space. But need help creating an 8 by 10 photo collage.

First I create the transparent new file then open a picture but when I move the 3x4 to the page it collapses to 3x4 leaving no space for the next pic?