What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site.

olddrum1

HI everyone. New to the site. Always had a craving to take pictures but never enough time to fully devote myself to the chore. Retired now and will try to give this a shot as a new hobby. I farm through the summer and have a little time in the winter months when not feeding. Most of my good work has been mistakes that turned out rather well. My typing is atrocious and do not correct mistakes. If you met me you would understand. I am rambling so must go. Again Hi.
Charlie

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Charlie and welcome to PSG. I wish I could retire but I simply can't afford it! LOL!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your mistakes.

olddrum1

Iamsam, Thank you. Sometimes its more of We willl see you than I would like to go. I was ready though. I am here to get some understanding of PS. Currently do not have the software and will be looking for it over the next month or two. Wrapping up summer jobs and getting ready for the cold months.

Hi Charlie...and welcome to the club of oldies.
I look forward to see some of your work here.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi there and another welcome from a prospective, soon to be member of the elite oldies but goodies club..... lol.

Don't worry about typos... we can figure those out.

olddrum1

Hi Charlie...and welcome to the club of oldies.
I look forward to see some of your work here.
Chris, which segment of the forum should I post any pictures in? I have been looking through the site and am such a beginner at this.
Charlie

Paul

Former Member
Iamsam, Thank you. Sometimes its more of We willl see you than I would like to go. I was ready though. I am here to get some understanding of PS. Currently do not have the software and will be looking for it over the next month or two. Wrapping up summer jobs and getting ready for the cold months.

Download the 30 day free trial pack or go with the Gimp all most the same in most respects, come on what you got to loose mate:cheesygrin:

Chris, which segment of the forum should I post any pictures in? I have been looking through the site and am such a beginner at this.
Charlie

Hi Charlie

If you want to show Photoshop composites post them to the "Show Board".
If you want to show your Fotos post them to "Photography".

olddrum1

Download the 30 day free trial pack or go with the Gimp all most the same in most respects, come on what you got to loose mate:cheesygrin:
Have to ask, What is a Gimp and where do you find a 30 day trail? I am very new to this.