What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to you and Photoshop

Joy

Hello, :wave:
I am looking to make friends and learn new things.

I am all kinds of new to this.
But grown not!
for...
I am a fast learner

I am likely to have more questions than any one person would feel like answering. (good thing there is more than one of you here) :runaway:

:!: one small disclaimer... :!:
I amdyslexic, so read with your heart <3
and turn your auto correct off.
clumsy typing is my only sin :redface:
I do use spell check, however I can't proofread to save my life. :banghead:

iDad

Guru
lol We all make mistakes, Welcome to the forums, ask away all you want. Someone here just may have the right answers.

Reactions: Joy

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Welcome to PsG Joy, you will feel very comfortable here. Some of us are not dyslexic yetwe misspell all the time. Probably due to our age or our speed typing abilities. Feel free to ask as many questions you want, we have been doing this for a very long time. :cool2:

Reactions: Joy

iDad

Guru
TerryC wouldn't make so many mistakes if he took those stupid red and yellow googles off LOL

Hi Joy Welcome to the forums

Make yourself at home, feel free to ask anything related to PS and some other stuff, there's a lot of friendly members willing to help

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi Joy. Welcome to the forum.

Ask all the questions you. have. Mingle with us all you want.

Consider this place your Photoshop home on the net.

Cheers.

PS... LIZAD also say HI... lol...