What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New tool for web designing?

webmaster98

Is there any other tool, more better than Photoshop for giving various effects in an image and also which is used for designing purpose. Please suggest anybody...

There are dozens maybe hundreds. Better than photoshop? Probably none. Fireworks is supposed to be the web image equivalent. I still prefer photoshop though. what exactly are you trying to achieve?

Cheers

Chris

Agree with dv8_fx, for pixel based designs, such as images Photoshop is the way to go. For vector based illustrations, logo's, etc. Illustrator is the most suitable.

Well, thanks for the web designing tools. I really need those tool to build my client site and really glad that you guys providing web designing tools. Can you give me information like from where I can download the latest version of dream-weaver.

Last edited:

Back