What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie On Board. . .

M

MoJo

:lol:(. . .and i really mean that, too!)

hey, everyone. my name is MoJo & not only am i new to this forum, but i am also new to everything Photoshop. my son got me PSE9 this past Christmas and, before i learned how to do anything in that, i received an offer from Adobe to purchase PS CS5 at almost half off the normal price. i'm not an idiot & i've wanted to learn Photoshop for a long time, so i jumped on that bone asap, lol!

so now, i just want to actually learn to use this program. previously, i have always used Paint Shop Pro versions 7, 9 and X, along with Animation Shop. but i believe that Photoshop is the most widely used graphics program there is, which is why i decided to make the move to using it.

i am glad to meet you all & hope to learn a great deal from you all, too.

peace~MoJo

Hi MoJo

Welcome to PSG.

If you got any questions or doubts, just ask away, as our community is very friendly and helpful, we'll be jumping right in to help.

Since you had previous experience whit Graphic editing software, Photoshop will not be that difficult to learn.

Welcome, and good luck.