What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No title...

Nice Job LRG

Just found some small things.

- The pen tracing work to extract the buildings is great, but is too sharp on the edges, try soften in up a bit
- the reflections on the big center windows should be a bit darken, matching the sky
- the lamp on the middle right side doesn't really need to be there, also the electric wire across the scene.
- the light on the lamp in the bottom left side should be a bit brighter seems to opaque.
- I'm not sure about the sky dough, looks to sharp, and some how doesn't flow whit the scene.

Just my thoughts..

By the way you did a great job on coloring the scene, looks awesome, also the rain fx is great

Nice Job LRG

Just found some small things.

- The pen tracing work to extract the buildings is great, but is too sharp on the edges, try soften in up a bit
- the reflections on the big center windows should be a bit darken, matching the sky
- the lamp on the middle right side doesn't really need to be there, also the electric wire across the scene.
- the light on the lamp in the bottom left side should be a bit brighter seems to opaque.
- I'm not sure about the sky dough, looks to sharp, and some how doesn't flow whit the scene.

Just my thoughts..

By the way you did a great job on coloring the scene, looks awesome, also the rain fx is great

thank you for your detailed analysis! after posting ive noticed some other mistakes too, but not just those you have mentioned. now im sure there isnt finished work: ) you are right bout the reflections on the windows but i liked them so much that i could not change them. i know its not that realistic. but honestly i like the middle lamp. however my first plan was to remove the electric wire later decided to make it the part of the scene.

thanks again $1r_M4x1mu$!

Back