What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not really new, but returning to PSG

Sierraccr

Power User
Hello, fellow Gurus!

I've been offline for a while. Real life has taken all my time recently. Last we talked, in October, I had just gotten a new job, after several years of struggling with unemployment and underemployment It has worked out wonderfully well and I'm really happy there. That's the good news. :)

On the other side of the fence I lost my father right before Christmas. On Monday he was hanging Christmas lights at home and on Wednesday he was gone, at 83. I miss him cruelly.

But with all that I couldn't stay away from the Gurus, so I'm back and ready to rumble!!!

Welcome back, Sierraccr.

So sorry to here about your dad. Keep your spirits up, time heals.

If you're ready to rumble, JUMP IN.

there's a lot of new activity around here to help take the load off your shoulders.

Enjoy, mate.

Hi Sierra. It's good to see you again. I am very sorry about your father. But I am glad you have work you enjoy. Welcome Back

Back