What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

old dream

fenix

Guru
Got lost in an old dream this morning. I am unfortunately born in the absolute wrong century... rats! :D

at least i had a nice moment doing the pick tho.

2n7jhj9.jpg

luna

Well done, I love the sepia, reflections are very good, great picture :)

Vafann

Guru
Got lost in an old dream this morning. I am unfortunately born in the absolute wrong century... rats! :D

at least i had a nice moment doing the pick tho.

2n7jhj9.jpg

I can´t see any picture at all Fenix, just a red X in a small box.

fenix

Guru
Thank you Luna! :D It was nice getting lost making it this morning! I feel so drained on inspiration tho but i guess it´s the same for everyone now and then.

fenix

Guru
I can´t see any picture at all Fenix, just a red X in a small box.

It might have to do with IE8 if you happen to run that one. But you didn´t miss much anyway! :D

Vafann

Guru
It might have to do with IE8 if you happen to run that one. But you didn´t miss much anyway! :D

OH, no, I see it now all of a sudden, I think it´s great! It has a really nice feel to it, it kind of draws you in...
No I have IE9, and I usually don´t have a problem with it, and I don´t now either, I have no idea why I couldn´t see it yesterday, weird... :)

fenix

Guru
I see it fine in IE8, BTW, nice job fenix.

Thank you Steve! I too have IE8 but seldom use it because i encounter the same problem on and off. I have the sec settings rather high tho so maybe that´s got something to do with it of course. Or maybe the problem is related to the hosting at TinyPick.

Do we have any list of good alternatives?

fenix

Guru
OH, no, I see it now all of a sudden, I think it´s great! It has a really nice feel to it, it kind of draws you in...
No I have IE9, and I usually don´t have a problem with it, and I don´t now either, I have no idea why I couldn´t see it yesterday, weird... :)

Thank you Vafann! I suspect the problem might be related to the hosting at TinyPic. I had problem viewing photos from them in the past. But that was the best alternative i could come up with. Well, at least the problem seem to have been solved.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Huh? I don´t understand...
oh right sorry, fenix said you didn't miss much when you said you couldn't see it, and i was disagreeing with fenix saying you DID miss out because it's fantabulous work.
and jesus christ get firefox! anything microsoft made it sh**