What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of the best logos i've seen!

iDad

Guru
"One of the best logos i've seen!"
you don't get around much, I can tell LOL

Barrettathome

O yea I'll take a pole on it... This might be interesting, 0 - 10. 0 being complete crap and 10 being bad-ass. What do the people of the forum rate???

iDad

Guru
lol it's not crap but best? you must have stock in iplasma lol

Wetstuff

Lame .. You should be able to tell what'zz up without having figure which of the three prime elements means something important. Is it metal cutting, blood products? ...but it cannot be because there's some grandiose statement beneath these elements. Let your product do the talking.

Jim

Flemingjp

Lol i thought it had like fireworks with a massage chair that rubs my feet whilst i behold its glory, then that crap pops up slowly with my 56kb/s connection.

:| I really hate England's lack of ablility to keep with modern tec :p

Barrettathome

Well like any software logo it's not meant for the logo to explain what the product is... more along the lines if you don't know what it is you prob don't need it. Also if you know anything about web design you would know that cms stands for Content Management System...

Last edited: