What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only printing the corner. of the pic.

PPD3195

I know this is going to end up being something simple, but I just can't figure it out.

I opened a .pdf with an image in the middle that I need to print (house plot map). I then cropped that image from the center so I could get it a bit bigger. The first print was almost perfect, but it lost a bit on two corners. I didn't change any settings and now it's only printing one corner of the image on a full page...really big!

I just need the image to scale to the page. Of course I've selected scale to fit media on the print page. It shows the image on the left of the print page and it looks perfect. Using Photoshop CS3 on Win 7.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!!

I just printed it and it printed fine for me except for the parts that are cut off in the source image (appaloosa and Weat). You may try reseting your photoshop file with holding Cntrl+alt+shift when it is loading and see if that helps anything.

Back