What's new

Our Only Engagement Photo

LaJuliana

Hi, my fiancé proposed to me last week and in all the excitement and nerves, we ended up taking only one photo on a smartphone. It turned out ok, but I'd love for it to be touched up a little. My two big issues with the photo are the wine stains on my lips (I swear I wasn't drunk for the proposal...though we did get drunk after haha) and my arm looking so wideEngagement Photo.jpg. Would anyone be able to help us out and make it look a bit better so we can use it on our wedding invitations? I know it's a little bit blurry and we can't help that at this point, but just give it your best shot, please!
Thank you!

Rich54

Guru
I touched up a few items, sharpened it a bit and removed the distracting bright lights in the background. I'm also attaching a cropped second version (which I personally prefer).

Engagement Photo1.png

Engagement Photo2.png

LaJuliana

Thank you! This means so much to us to have a nice photo of our engagement!! You're a wonderful person for doing this for us!

Argos

Guru
I was bored so i took rich54 work(hope you dont mind), and ad more sharp and background just for practice.

Engagement Photo2.jpg

Cheers!