What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our secret place

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Hello!

It was some time since I publiched something here. As usual I have been busy with too much of work.
But I still have done some new artwork and I like to upload one of them here. Or maby more.........haha I dont want to spam you! :lol:

This one took some time to finish, and I had to paint some details because I did not found the right stocks.
Remember, I am NOT a painter LOL so be kind :lol:
But I wish I could paint, its a little dream I have to find time to learn paint. But I guess it will stay with a dream.

This is (as I mostly do) a fantasy work. I hope you like.

Al stock I have used can be seen here
Stocks

our-secret-place.jpg

I also participate in a contest with this picture where you have to get as many votes as possible. Crazy!
I do not like picking up votes, but if someone likes the work then you are welcome to vote. :cheesygrin:
Link to contest

Remember IF you want to vote for me you have to be patient, the page are so slow.
And after the voting you have to wait for the confirm. It can take a minute.

Well nice to see you back cindy (even if it is just to score some votes lol) As usual I love your work

Well almost seems unfair none of the other guys that I had to match you against was anywhere in your league so yeah you got an easy vote from me

Well nice to see you back cindy (even if it is just to score some votes lol) As usual I love your work

ha ha well I have to try you know!! LOL

No no....I hate those kind of contest. Actually its the first time I join a contest like this. And at first I did not understood the rules. I think its so wrong, a good contest have independent judges I think.

Anyway, I am so glad you like it, it was a lots of job on this one. But as usual, it was fun :)

Yay I feel loved by 1 of our silent members lol. I just checked out the leaderboard and your 3rd but only 20 votes difference between top 5 going to be close.

I have to say I dont like that site lay out though it is just to much distraction and not really a clear focus on the artwork itself.

Yay I feel loved by 1 of our silent members lol. I just checked out the leaderboard and your 3rd but only 20 votes difference between top 5 going to be close.

I have to say I dont like that site lay out though it is just to much distraction and not really a clear focus on the artwork itself.

Okey, well its difficult to win this. I have not so many friends as can vote for me. Because this is what its all about. Not who´s artwork as are best. I think its crazy.
I dont like that page either. Its so slow.

I love it and voted for you! ... but a beak THAT sharp and THAT close to a little girl has me worried. I don't care if he has an avuncular look ... it could also be interpreted as sizing up tonight's appetizer. LOL.

All ribbing aside, it's a great piece.

Tom M

I love it and voted for you! ... but a beak THAT sharp and THAT close to a little girl has me worried. I don't care if he has an avuncular look ... it could also be interpreted as sizing up tonight's appetizer. LOL.

All ribbing aside, it's a great piece.

Tom M

haha no no, relax, you dont had to worry about that. They are best friends :) (I hope)

So kind of you to give me a vote!! Thank you, I really need it.

This is fantastic work Cindy! Well done with the shadows, contrast, direction or light and the feeling overall!

Wonderful and imaginative as per usual Cindy, i still have our ring you know.

as usual cindy its a great image , well done , love your work and looking at it shows me how far i still have to go

im honing my skills and getting better after six months of using photoshop , its the best program ive used and a great hobby

i even started my portfolio in my signature , got a long way to go but there are a couple of images i like now , was pretty happy with merlin given that we had to use a wierd object in the image , which was half the sword handle which i doubled ( its the current challenge here ) , my wife actually wants to print the rock shoulder girl on canvas which is encouraging and ill get it done for her soon

the most recent one my daughter asked if i could fix a photo of her and her boyfriend underwater from a recent fiji trip we all went on , i thought id add the shark as a bit of fun , got a lot of comments on facebook lol

i had a look at the contest site , i voted yours because i think it was better then the four they tossed up against you which isnt surprising lol

Last edited:
First... thank you so much egosbar for your kind comment on my artwork.

Then I would be very happy if I could get a link to this artwork you uploaded on FB, the art with your daughter and the shark :) I would love to see it! It looks really fun! :)

I have not checked your portfolio yet. But I will do now, and I will also seach for the challenge to see your artwork there.

thank you again for kind comment :)

as usual cindy its a great image , well done , love your work and looking at it shows me how far i still have to go

im honing my skills and getting better after six months of using photoshop , its the best program ive used and a great hobby

i even started my portfolio in my signature , got a long way to go but there are a couple of images i like now , was pretty happy with merlin given that we had to use a wierd object in the image , which was half the sword handle which i doubled ( its the current challenge here ) , my wife actually wants to print the rock shoulder girl on canvas which is encouraging and ill get it done for her soon

the most recent one my daughter asked if i could fix a photo of her and her boyfriend underwater from a recent fiji trip we all went on , i thought id add the shark as a bit of fun , got a lot of comments on facebook lol

i had a look at the contest site , i voted yours because i think it was better then the four they tossed up against you which isnt surprising lol

Awww I found those two artwork in your portfolio!! The one with your daughter and the shark is wonderful! You have made the shark fit in so good, it look so very real. Its a very good job!!

And the one for tha challenge is wonderful! I like it very much! Also that is a very good job!! :)

thanks cindy , im glad you took the time to have a look , your words are encouraging , not that i need any i love using photoshop and i use it everyday now or at least read and discuss images here , the shark was fun and got lots of omgs haha

Back