What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Paid - Combine 3 pics so they will fit on a mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impractica09

Looking to pay $10 (15 for high quality) for this job. Basically Take the aspentech logo, but do what I did and change the ending to dec instead of tech. You can see the colouring is off so make it all fit.Then at the start of the logo have the first pic with curly hair on the left of the logo, and on the right have the other pic with the slick back hair on the right side of the logo. Most importantly on this site: http://studio.photobox.com/mstudiov3/edition

The picture should show fully on the mug. The better looking, the better. It should fit on a personlised mug on the simple choice without anything being cut off, stretched or looking bad. I'll be working tomorrow and it's late today where I am, but I'll try and check during breaks to respond. Thanks!

dec.jpg

AspenTech Logo 16x9.jpg

AspenDec.png

dec-new-pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.