What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Paid Photoshop Request - Remove plug and wire from picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfran1972

Price
  1. Thread Title - I have a picture I am going to use for our Christmas cards and I need the plug and wire (from the Christmas tree) removed, while maintaining the look of the wall and wainscoating.
  2. Description. Please remove the green wire from the picture (if you can remove the dongle from the outlet and make it look just like a regular outlet, that's great but not required) and have the wall look like it should and not all blurry or distorted. There is wainscoating and a return air vent that would need to be maintained.
  3. Payment and budget. $10 via PayPal or Venmo
  4. Deadline or approximate time frame. End of day Monday December 2nd (sorry for the rush, my wife wants to get these ordered!)
  5. Privacy considerations, if any. Please keep photos private and not post to the forum.
I'm new to this forum and to Photoshop but I assume I will get private messages from those interested?
Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back