What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Paint Job.

ex_teacher

Guru
I used to have a ’74 FJ40 Toyota Lad Cruiser that more of less looks like this Land Rover and I hope the OP has as much fun with this vehicle as I had with mine

About the time ‘Babine’ posted his black Land Rover, I had one that looked very similar to his and I was also thinking that I couldn’t “get the black to look like a glossy paint job.” <SIGH>

Then ‘crisdesign’ posted his excellent rendition, I realized how he did it and wondered why I hadn’t done something like that. No one needs to respond to my stupidity.

The realities are that its possible to mimic those highlights more or less freehand and I wondered if I could do it. I spent an absurd amount to time getting this far and then just stopped painting. Thus it gets a white top and hood.

Paint Black 8.jpg

Last edited: