What's new

Painter 12

Hello.

Painter 12, and a Wacom Intuos, are waiting for me at my house when I get home from work today.

Yay!

Any suggestions from Corel/Wacom users on setting up and/or loading these things. Anything I need to look out for?

Would also love some suggestions for using Painter 12. Never used it before.

thanks,

Agent

Vafann

Guru
I have a new graphics tablet, actually I have two, but one is pretty small, like a CD cover, the other has like an A4 drawing space, with it I got Painter essentials, and some other programs, and I can tell you that I don´t understand one single thing lol! I can´t get the Stylus to cooperate with me at all, and it just keeps flying all over the place, and when I tried it in Photoshop it had a life of it´s own and pretty much deleted all of my palettes lol. I would love to hear how it goes for you, I have been afraid to touch any of it since I tried for the first time. :)

Scary. What brand was your tablet? I did a a lot of research, and hopefully the Wacom will work well. It's the Intuos 4 Large - pretty good size.

I loaded Painter 12 last night, and will hook up the tablet today. I'll keep you posted.

Agent