What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part Time - Ongoing Photo Manipulation Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

We are looking for someone experienced in Photoshop to work with us part time in photo manipulation. You will be working with photographs and creating basic shadows of objects, adjusting for lighting, color, size and perspective of the objects.

We are an internet based company and all work can be done remotely, so you can work from home or wherever you would like. We are experiencing rapid growth and this position could possibly become a full time position in the near future, if interested. Compensation will be on a per photo basis, each photo should take about 15-30 minutes each. More information on exactly what needs to be done and what we are doing can be explained later privately.

We can provide anywhere from 3-15+ photos per day, and generally will like them back in 1-2 business days. The amount of photos and time line can be discussed depending upon your schedule.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please email me at BryanB55 [at] gmail [dot] com. Or leave a reply with any questions here.

Bryan

part time photo shope work

Hi i m shahid from india i m a graphics designer i have 5 year experiance in photoshope
i interested of your work photo manipulation work
i hope your positive rsponce

haanswors

Hi, my name is Christopher Abnett and I am from New Zealand and love Photoshopping in my own time. I am interested in your Photo work and would like to hear more about it.

kjwilgen

Photo Manipulation

I have 16+ years experience working with photoshop. I would be happy to help you with your photos. I am new to this forum and in the process of setting up my portfolio.

Sincerely,

Karen Wilgenhof

hawkeye

Guru
15 to 30 minutes work is an extremely conservative estimate...

Attachments

• 1276623276-Family-room_1-copy.jpg
    1276623276-Family-room_1-copy.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 17

iDad

Guru
extremely!!!!!!!

iDad

Guru
btw i worked that same image from someone...........never got paid or heard back .Nice job Hawkeye

differenttouch

Its Saif.

Based in UK and Director of Different Touch. Expert in Photoshop. Whatever you want, you have to tell me, it will be ready within 10 minutes - 1 hour.l

CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.