What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passport Photo

Boshintang

Hello,

I need some help in changing the background of a photo so that it can be used as a passport photo. I've attached two files, one is the original (photo 46), which isn't of the greatest quality but it's the best I have, and another picture showing what it should approximately look like (I created this using word and paint, so the quality isn't that great (in particular, the colour of the face is not that natural anymore), hence why I'm asking for some help). I'm willing to pay $15.00 for this. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Attachments

• MY.png
    MY.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Photo 46.jpg
    Photo 46.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 66

Boshintang

Ah, it's okay if the background is just changed like in the example file. I can then upload the photo to a website who'll change the dimensions to the required ones and also print it out for me.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Ah, it's okay if the background is just changed like in the example file. I can then upload the photo to a website who'll change the dimensions to the required ones and also print it out for me.

Ok, if you say so.
US passports have very specific ratios, heights and widths.
Here's your photo cleaned up, no other adjustments.
Hopefully it's good enough for the website your uploading it to.

Photo 46adj.jpg

Boshintang

Thank you very much, please let me know the email address where you would like me to send the money to using paypal.

dscholz

Be careful with doing your own passport photos! Some countries have very strict specs on how they want them done and won't accept certain things.

Adam1

Banned
I also used adobe and it is very helpful for it and i recommend it to you and i hope after using it you not have to pay a single cent.

hawkeye

Guru
US passport photo requirements, I did my own years ago and had no problems. But, you might want to consider taking another photo in from of a plain white wall, instead of using a Photoshopped image.