What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filters pastel effect

If you are referring to the sky, it was made into a separate selection and blurred.

yes i think sky is changed . mean this effect, maybe i cant expain very well 18443895_464699730538497_2858507258990428160_n.png

This is probably an existing sunset image.
Adding an adjustment layer hue/saturation, select reds and increase the saturation of the red colors.
Also add an adjustment layer levels to make the dark colors more to black.
Add sharpness via camera raw filters.

Use the raw filters and experiment.

Another option would to be install the free NIK filters and experiment with those.
https://www.google.com/nikcollection/

i have raw filters. no this photo is not taken at sunset. sky was changed. where can i find raw filters?

To add a red effect to an original colored image.
----------------------------------------------------------
1. Add a "Solid Color" adjustment layer to the background Layer and choose the color you need. In this case I selected (#903503, a deep red). This will make a new layer named "Color Fill 1".
2. Change the Blend Mode of the Color Fill 1 Layer to "Linear Burn". Set the Opacity to your needs. In this case I chose 80%.
3. Add a new layer above the Color Fill 1 layer. This will make a new layer named "Layer 1". Fill Layer 1 with White. Set this layer's blend mode to "Overlay" and set Opacity to your needs. In this case I chose 70%.

Example
674 06-Mar-18.jpg

Guys, I think the OP's examples are more of an overcooked fake HDR effect that was so popular a few years ago.

jpeg;base64f72fa2938187cd86.jpg

Nashville_Skyline_Sunrise-601x400.jpg

v2.jpg

v2.1.jpg

Back