What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Paying someone to make me a mc server logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmoon14

Price
Paying someone to make me a minecraft server logo, must have a moon in the background and say 'MoonPVP Factions' and make it look medieval themed.
Add me on discord if you can do this
Discord: RyanTheGod#8853

Hey mate, we already talked on discord. You told me you already had that logo done by someone else. Do you need any other job??

Hey mate, we already talked on discord. You told me you already had that logo done by someone else. Do you need any other job??
Unfortunely I made the mistake of trusting this person and delivered the job expecting a payment that no one is going to receive. He made me work countless requests, saying he wanted it that way and then after it was done he wanted it another way and after it was finished I took half an hour to deliver the job. He came up with the excuse that his "PayPal account was limited" and I'd have to wait 1-2 days. I've messaged him from time to time and still got no answer.

@pauloalex_98 I'm very sorry that this has happened to you. There's a harsh lesson that has to be learned form this situation in that you NEVER provide finished work on a promise or a well worded excuse. Always make sure you are paid before you release any finished product.

Also..........be very aware of anyone who pulls you away from this forum. This job should have been handled here on this forum and not on discord or any other chat/texting platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back