What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perspective warp I get 4 points not 4

mikecox

In the online tutorial, there are 4 points to manipulate but when I open the Perspective editor I only get 4. Am I doing something wrong?

4 not 6.jpg

...In the online tutorial, there are 4 points to manipulate but when I open the Perspective editor I only get 4. Am I doing something wrong?...
Not really wrong, just not enough.

The online tutorial has 6 (six) points, not 4 but I guess thats just a typo right?

With this tool you need to draw out TWO planes and snap them together....the first will give you the first FOUR points and the second (when snapped to the first) will give you an additional TWO....total SIX.

It sounds as if you have only created the first plane....draw out another one and snap it to the first by dragging the points over each other.

You should find that once you snap the first point the second will snap automatically.....you can then adjust the remaining two points.

Regards.
MrToM.

Here's a video that may explain what that tutorial missed out...

1:51 NO AUDIO

Regards.
MrToM.

Thanks so much, the video was a great help?

Back