What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo composite

Argos

Guru
If I understood correctly and you want the girl to sit on the couch and look at the tv, I am afraid it's not possible with that picture you provided..sorry

child28

If I understood correctly and you want the girl to sit on the couch and look at the tv, I am afraid it's not possible with that picture you provided..sorry
or you itself take one picture of a hall with big screen which is convenient to edit for you and try to make her look at the tv

Argos

Guru
That it's more possible but it will be hard to find a match, I give it a try later if I have the time.

psleon

Here's a version. Not sure if you meant to put something on the screen that she would be watching, but from that angle you would be looking at the back of the screen (like this). You could use the other tv to suggest she's watching the same channel, but on a diff tv.

tv.jpg