What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo creation / manipulation face and body of a women

mikki1211

hello, first of all i'm new to this forum, just found it from google =)
my name is: Michael valberg 20y old and live in the damn cold country called norway.
my email is: mikki1211 hotmail.com

i'm looking for a person wich are a guru when it comes to facial and body manipulation!
because my mother died from brest cancer for 4 years agom, and now i really start to miss her, and i don't really have a propper photo of her.

my photos are either
to low quality
to small
lots of people in the way
lots of other things ruin it......
but i got alot of small photos but not a photo i can put up at my wall.

the job:
i'm looking for someone who can put together a picture wich is realistic and quite large so i can put it up on my wall.

i want that she should be standing, alone with white background and wearing the norwegian national suit, (got picture of it).
and her face should look like the pictures, just bigger and fits with the body,
and face "defekt" should not be made "perfect" because i'm looking for a realistic picture, like u go to a photografer.

payment:
well, i have no idea what these things cost, and i do not really care, all i want and my whole family is a propper picture of my mom, so grandma, aunt, sisters gonna get the picture. but if it cost more then lets say 1000 usd i give it a rethink.

pictures:
well i got no online picture atm, i lost my memory stick somewhere, but i got loads of photos professionally printed on paper. but gonna sort that problem out soon.
but here is picture of what i'm thinking of:

Attachments

• gronn nordland.jpg
    gronn nordland.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 3
contact me I can help click my signature to emali me
btw the cost isn't even going to be close to what you think 1000usd....... lol wow

well, that aint my mother, that was just a picture to illustrate what i'm looking for.

thx =)

got your PM Michael, I sent you one.

Oh. Heh. Sorry. I thought she looked young.

But then everyone looks young to me lately.

Back