What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photo edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark27292

Could someone edit out everyone around me and Lady Gaga? (I'm the guy in the middle with the pink jacket on)

Shoot me your Venmo or PayPal and I am willing to pay $5-$10 for a high quality photo! Name your cost.

The photo is really high quality, so hopefully this won't be TOO difficult.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
The photo is really high quality, so hopefully this won't be TOO difficult.

Starting with high image quality helps a lot. However in this case, the image quality is not what will make this difficult. The hard part will be trying to create the background when all the people are removed, and the lower half of your body.

It would probably be very helpful to anyone who will do this job if you can provide pictures of the location without the people, and/or some images of you from the same day or wearing the same stuff that includes your legs and feet.

Otherwise they are going to have to get creative with how they fill in the missing areas once the people are removed.

Argos

Guru
I made a try just for fun (not too much expectations) to see how far i can go on try the full body.

Dont know if this is what you want, but if it is, it will be little more than 10 dollars, i pm you if you're intersted.

My try.

xkBt4OH3e.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.