What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation: Alter Football Jersey

sirreef

My little guy is a huge fan of the Crimson Tide and I thought a great gift would be to get an image with his name on the back of the jersey with his number being worn. The idea came to me because of this site that offers personalizing a photo, but it leaves the number the same.

I haven't found the best photograph (although I do love this: Your Name on an Alabama Football Jersey and Locker Picture at Alabama Crimson Tide Photos), perhaps you have better sources than I do in trying to get a good hi-res image to work from.

Perhaps the best idea would be to combine images to create a "new" photo from various sources. I leave this to the individual who offers their services.

After it is done, I'm going to print it out and frame it for him with a piece of game worn jersey.

Anyhow, I've never done this - so offer ideas and suggestions and we'll take it from there. (obviously I'll pay, money isn't the issue - quality work is)

Thanks!

iDad

Guru
I can help you can email me the photo you come up with at iDadGraphics.com email link there. being your first post I don't think you can use PMservice

sirreef

iDad,

I appreciate the reply - again, this post was as much about getting ideas as it was getting the work done.

I'm not sure how best to source the best image and what can/should be done.

iDad

Guru
those links come up blank at this end