What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo retouch images

Digital4Hue

Hello,
I am in need of some extremely high quality raw images to retouch and use as samples. The companies that I worked for were very chincy as far as letting you use their images for your portfolio.

If you have quality images that you need retouched I will do it for free, as long as you don't have an extremely fast deadline and as long as I have permission to use them on my website for samples of before and after.

I will work on as many as I can as long as I think they will serve as good examples. I will also reply to all uploads.

Please upload high resolutiion images to Dropbox - upload
and be sure to leave comments of what you would like done to the image. Thanks. :)

Hoogle

Guru
when you say raw do you mean raw camera format or just unedited pictures

Digital4Hue

If you have a head shot/portrait, I am especially interested in as much detail and texture in the skin as possible to demonstrate how I can clean the skin without losing the original texture.

iDad

Guru
Why not take your own photos and touchup those, then you'll have no problems.

Digital4Hue

I am doing that as well, I know it is a far cry to try to get a hold some professional shots taken under studio lighting that someone would want retouched for free.

Hoogle

Guru
Well I guess that is the problem most photographers can touch up their own pictures and there is a certain amount of confidentiality where they cant pass out other peoples pictures to build up someone else' portfolio. You may want to start of with some stock photos there are plenty out there, or wait around on here we often get people requesting for touch up work

Digital4Hue

I know what you mean, I wasn't allowed to take any images that I worked on to use for my book. I might have to get some friends to model some shots for me if I can even get them to let me post them as my portfolio. Maybe I should try facebook, those people don't give a crap about confidentiallity, lol. (Also, it's famous photographers that use people like me to touch up their work, they just take the credit for the finished photo.)

Hoogle

Guru
It is so true when I am back working ( rather sick at the moment) It is something I have been looking to do is build a website and as a section have photoshop tutorials etc along with high quality image before they are touched up so I guess I can add some bad lit 1s etc or heavy shadows from test shots images for general photoshoppers to download and play with. Some of my best portraits were made from the usual throw away shots but with some work put in made some stunning pictures