What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photo Touch up $5 Correction of 'white eyes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike152

Description..
I would be grateful if someone could a) correct the ‘white eyes’ and b) make them look realistic.
I have tried to do it myself.
I can get rid of the white eyes but I can’t get the result to look realistic.
I’m not that good.
Papal £5
Many thanks - Mike

image.jpeg

MentosCubing

Power User
What are the colours of everyone's eyes? I've had a go at it, but that's just based on my best guess.
Eye Correction.png

Mike152

Fixed all of the white eyes, fixed the image quality and added in a bit of image filter so it looks better.

View attachment 108749View attachment 108750
Thank you, I take it the lower picture has the filters applied.
I should have mentioned the eye colour, they all have Dark Brown eyes.
Also, she is worried she looks a bit pale.
I'd be grateful if you could do something about that.
Many thanks
Mike

MentosCubing

Power User
Here's another go at it, with all the eyes coloured brown, and a touch of correction to the colour of the face. I think it looked good how it already was, though, if I'm being honest.
A few other minor adjustments were made, but I can remove them upon request if you don't like them (a touch of sharpening and contrast).
Eye Correction.png

MentosCubing

Power User
Hello Mike,
My PayPal account address is mentoscubing@gmail.com if you are ready to proceed.
Upon receipt of the payment, I will upload the image with no watermark.

MentosCubing

Power User
I've received a payment from someone with initials MF. I am assuming that is you.
Eye Correction.png

Status
Not open for further replies.