What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photograph of Painting reassembly $25

It will take a lot more than $25 to redo this monkey:)

With artistic license and at great skill:mrgreen:

Half hours practice time and fun for me gets you...

there are missing pieces .. there are wrong perspectives , there are diff angles . this is too complex work for 25 $ but if you have time go ahead; ) wish you luck

There are no pieces missing. If you slide them together, you can see the whole photo. Yes, they are at different angles, so the perspective needs to be accounted for too.

What is the painting called? Why not just get a full image and go that route?

I believe this is how it is suppose to look
marine-watercolor-painting.JPG
And if my Art HIstory Skills are correct the paining is by J. Pendlebury 1857 Ships and Boats on a Choppy Sea
But then I could be wrong.

google works wonders doesn't it.lol

Yes but how lucky was I to actually find it there is a skill to searching lol can I have my $25 now please.

I dont think that it, so you owe him 25....lol

The painting is by Harry Chase, an obscure 19 Century American artist. So, the one Hoogleman found is not the same. Sorry. If it were that easy, I would have done so myself.

Just out of curiosity why not just get a dslr a 18 mm lens on take the picture close up in 1 shot then you would not have a problem any good dslr these days will do it large enough

61 x 35.5 centimeters. But, the detail will suffer if you try to enlarge. That's why I was hoping that the detailed photos could be magically recombined by a Photoshop Guru.

See this would have been easier I have enlarged by 10 times what your after from that 1 image
240 cm x 139 cm
here is 1 at your requested size
View attachment 9418
You will have to click the image and then save it

I Know it is not the job requested but due to section rules it is watermarked

Attachments

• as requestedwm.png
    as requestedwm.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back