What's new

Photomerge alligator

scarrmania

I took the original images (3) several months ago with my 8 megapixel digital. I had plenty of overlap between the images. I used shadow/highlight and barely adjusted master Hue/Sat to lighten it slightly and correct the color. The printable size is roughly 7' X 3'. I have one printed, now I just need to build a suitable frame. This gator came to visit a new bridge we were dedicating. Hope its' not to small to view.

sPECtre

Guru
Very good work! Isn't photomerge wonderful? a 24 Mp image...

Good work with the colors!

Too bad we do not see some more water on the right side, he looks a bit "trapped" in the picture.

scarrmania

Thanks for the comments, I've gotten a lot of mileage from this image at work, printed it for a few friends, (much smaller than 7'). Funny thing, when they say "keep it simple", it could not be more true. I can't tell you how much I have tried fooling with the image to get it to look 'better'. This one was done with only the few small changes I noted in my first post. (maybe i need a mallet-on-the-head smilie)...anyway i will go back to the source images, see if maybe I cropped out too much on the right side. And yes, photomerge is very cool!!