What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop a real gun in my hands

Stukah44

Hey, I made a nice pick with some of the surplus army gear I own, the only problem is that the gun im holding isn't really a gun, it's an air rifle so it's not as cool. So yea it would make the photo alot cooler if it was a real gun (or looks real) that im holding. As for what gun it has to be, it does NOT matter, use whatever gun you can photoshop in the best (I could request a specific firearm to be used but it would be difficult to find the right gun with the right angle to use) so any gun is fine, from bolt action sniper rifle to a magazine fed rifle it's up to you.

Snapchat-930868113.jpg

Stukah44

Why does the gun have 2 magazines? That's not how guns work, I am going to assume this isn't a troll and you don't have all that much knowledge on firearms, but lemme tell you guns having 2 magazines doesn't really exist (there were prototypes but never saw widespread use) and you don't use a magazine as a grip, im holding the rear magazine wich is incorrect I should be holding the gun by the pistol grip, they're should not be a magazine there. But hey I apriciate you for being the only one giving this request a try.

JeffK

Guru
....it would make the photo alot cooler if it was a real gun (or looks real) that im holding. As for what gun it has to be, it does NOT matter, use whatever gun you can photoshop in the best (I could request a specific firearm to be used but it would be difficult to find the right gun with the right angle to use) so any gun is fine, from bolt action sniper rifle to a magazine fed rifle it's up to you.

Since I can choose any gun, here's a high capacity version I found that's really cool.... :cheesygrin:

Big gun military guy.jpg