What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Photoshop Action/Automation Needed. Hopefully i make sense : )

kmajid

Hi, how is everyone doing? Thanks for taking the time to read my post and responding.

Hopefully i explain what i'm trying to do well enough to be understood. I am a photoshop beginner so please bare with me. I am essentially trying to apply images (graphics) to phones and other devices in a certain way. We produce vinyl skins and need to showcase what the skins look like applied. We know how to do this one by one but i'm trying to find a way where we can get all our images applied to one device at a time and then have us go in there and move the image around to ensure proper placement. I hope that makes some sense but i attached what the final product should ultimately look like. Please let me know if you can help. I'm essentially trying to find out if this can actually be done and if so, how difficult it actually is and if i would need to hire someone for such a job.

Thanks in advance and hopefully i made sense. If not please ask any questions necessary.

K

Attachments

• 89.jpg
    89.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 2
Yes it can be done, but as you are a beginner, I don't think you would be able do it on your own without a lot of help.

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to know that it can actually be done. Would you or happen to know anyone who might be interested in doing it? (as a paid job of course).

Back