What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge - Week#3

SeniorS

Guru
Hello!

In secret vote i'm be honored to start next challange.

So my challange would be Morphing animal - making funny hybrids.
That isn't easy but final results can be very stunning.

Here is some images for main idea and inspiration : Photoshop Animal Hybrids Galore
And some tutorials (they isn't perfect but didn't find any better) : Morphing Animals with PhotoShop
and Morphing Creatures [Photoshop tutorial] - Photoshop Tutorials - Graphic Tutorials - FORUM CrystalXP.net English

I'll repeat that it isn't easy and for good result will ask advanced layer and mask technique and much much of creativity.

Good luck all!

Vafann

Guru
Hello!

In secret vote i'm be honored to start next challange.

So my challange would be Morphing animal - making funny hybrids.
That isn't easy but final results can be very stunning.

Here is some images for main idea and inspiration : Photoshop Animal Hybrids Galore
And some tutorials (they isn't perfect but didn't find any better) : Morphing Animals with PhotoShop
and Morphing Creatures [Photoshop tutorial] - Photoshop Tutorials - Graphic Tutorials - FORUM CrystalXP.net English

I'll repeat that it isn't easy and for good result will ask advanced layer and mask technique and much much of creativity.

Good luck all!

Oh! This really IS going to be a challenge! It sounds like fun! :)

Paul

Former Member
Great choice Senior, i am sure we can ALL at least try, sounds like fun.

SeniorS

Guru
That's is hard. At one side, imagination works. I can picture so cool animals in mind but when it comes to making them...genetic mutants comes off with only option to "kill" it immediately to stop their agony :)
This one at least is kinda cute:
hedgefant.jpg
Hedgefant.

Last edited:

Vafann

Guru
OMG!! All of these are sooooo COOOOOL!! I have to get started making one of my own! :)

SeniorS

Guru
Good luck Vafann!
We'll wait to see your genetic experiment :)

P.S. Actually it isn't just fun. I just lost Octofant. That was promising hybrid but didn't survive surgery :D