What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop expert needed for photo enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marian

The attached photo shows an underwater treadmill for dogsbuilt with a small pool which is a new product variation. Iused a photo of an existing product, an underwater treadmillbuilt with a glass tank and modified it via Print Shop to produce the attachedimage. This image is technically correct, but needs a Photoshop guru to add lighting, shadows, reflections, water in the pool plus any modifications necessary to make the photo more professional andappealing to the eye. I'm starting at $100 for this work, but I'm willing to negotiate to get the best possible photo for my website.

Attachments

• a379.jpg
    a379.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 8

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum's freelance area, Marion. Thank you for bringing your needs here. While waiting for a qualified member to respond to your job offer, please take a moment to review our guidelines...

Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first)

Rules for PSG Freelancers

Please be reminded to deal ONLY with qualified PSGurus freelancers.

As always, freelancers - please make initial contact via post in this thread.

Good luck to all.

stufflol

Power User
For $150 I could make you a 3d photo realistic model/render of the scene - High res will full details

Here is an example of one of my rendersReception1.jpg

I would need a more accurate drawing/plan of the tread mill. if thats possible so I can recreate it as realistically as possible

Marian

Thanks, I'm out all day (Boston, MA time) but will get back to you this evening. Thanks, Marian

iDad

Guru
A Bostonian neighbor welcome to the forums!

Marian

Hi Stufflol, Your rendering looks great. No problem on the $150. I have a Solidworks drawing of the treadmill and lift. We've made a few changes on the treadmill enclosure since the Solidworks drawing was completed. I've attached the Solidworks drawing plus a photo of the original treadmill (built with a glass tank). Will follow up tomorrow to describe the more recent changes not reflected in the Solidworks drawing. Let me know if you need additional angles on the Solidworks. I will pay by Paypal. Thanks! Marian

Attachments

• TreadmillAndLift.jpg
    TreadmillAndLift.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
  • aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    271.8 KB · Views: 3

Marian

Further update on changes to the treadmill system since the Solidworks drawing was completed. Best to start with a video of how the system works. I can't post links on this thread yet, but you can find us by Googling "Trailblazers Aquatic Home". Note that in the website video, the treadmill and lift is positioned in front of the glass pool. The Solidworks drawing and photo included in the last reply have the treadmill and lift positioned behind the glass tank. So, what we call the base frame and glides which sit on the floor in the Solidworks drawing have been relocated behind the treadmill and lift. I did not include the base frame and glides in the first photo in this thread (couldn't get it right in Print Works). But I would like to have it appear on 3D photo (It will run 3 feet long on the floor adjacent to the pool). The second change in the system since the Solidworks drawing was completed is the extension in height of the treadmill enclosure and inclusion of a roll top door (to prevent jumpers). This is shown in in both photos in this thread, but not in the Solidworks Drawing. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks, Marian

Marian

Thanks. One more modification to the original photo (new photo attached). This should simplify your render. The original Print Shop photo showed the prototype system where the enclosure height extension and roll top door were add-ons. The new product versions will have these built in-line.

Attachments

• a383.jpg
    a383.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 4

stufflol

Power User
Ok great thanks, I will have something for you possibly Thursday day time, do you have Skype/Email for quick contact? (I will post the completed works on this website as per forum rules).

stufflol

Power User
DOGBATH SAMPLE.jpg

Hello Marian,

Please see above low res, low quality, Watermarked render.

If you want some changes please advise

If you are happy with that I can produce a high res high quality (it takes a night to render).

What resolution do you need? will 1200x800 be enough?

(I would make some changes to the water in the tank next render to make it more realistic, and maybe render from some different angles for the final render.)

and we can complete the deal

Thanks!

Last edited:

Marian

Hi Mark, The quality is phenomenal! I'm very impressed. The most challenging change I'll need is the extension to the treadmill enclosure and the roll-top door. How should we best approach that? Is a Solidworks assembly required for that? I have the beginnings of an assembly for the roll-top door, but I'm a Solidworks newbie and it would take me a long time to draw. I can find someone to do it, probably within a week. Let me know what works best for you. The other changes should be very simple: no water in the treadmill enclosure, just in the pool. The pool dimensions need to be larger (very close in proportion to my original drawing). And, the base frame and glides (that sit on the floor) need to be moved to the back of the treadmill and lift. Only one of these will be visible in the render which will make it easy to change. Again, I'm very excited about the render. It truly exceeds my expectations and I'm looking forward to the final product and closing the deal. Thanks! Marian

stufflol

Power User
Glad you are happy with that quality but that is low res compared to the final render. I could make the roll top door and new frame but it would be inaccurate as I am not sure exactly what you want. So maybe its best if you have a solid works drawing done and send me the new files so we can be as accurate as possible.

But if you can explain what you want in detail then I can have a go.

Let me know what you think

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Isn't this a paid job. Why are details being dropped for job completion via web and not direct contact,when it's a person to person "professional" project, Seems more promotional leaning than instructive or teaching/how to, exercise now, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.