What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop expert needed for photo enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
Nice work stofflol but my interpretation of freelance is Psg stays out of dealings between client and freelancer. I'm assuming a more instrutive thread would be more usefull to read but that's just me, I tend to speak my mind a bit much...... Good luck

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
It's OK, iDad... prerogative of both parties to discuss here or in private.

We do encourage discussion within the thread. It may also serve as an instructional - a front seat view to the creative process.

But at times, certain customers may want dealings done in private. Or during PM discussions, both agrees to do things via e-mail, skype or other preferable means. Neither is this encouraged or discouraged .

Isn't this a paid job. Why are details being dropped for job completion via web and not direct contact,when it's a person to person "professional" project, Seems more promotional leaning than instructive or teaching/how to, exercise now, just saying.

stufflol

Power User
Dog Tank 1.jpg

Hello,

Here are the further changes you requested by email.
I was unable to texture the carpet because it significantly increases render time and it would take forever, The wood on the doors is a different colour but im sure thats not an issue?

Please make payment to paypal : markfranklin1987@live.co.uk

And I shall email you a high res high quality version (what resolution/size would you like)

Regards

Marian

I asked Stufflol to add one more lighting effect then cropped the render and adjusted brightness and contrast to get this image which is now ready for my website. Thanks for the great work, Stufflol. You are also very easy to work with. This is my first experience on PSG. I will recommend this site to everyone. Thanks! Marian

Attachments

• Light2-8.jpg
    Light2-8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.