What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop Expert Required - Modeling, Sports, Racing and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezues

Price
£100-250 per image.

Hi guys and girls, new to the forum this week, nice to you all, this is my second request post but hopefully I can explain better without breaking the forum rules.

I have already got one exceptional member of the forum Argos working with me, and may possibly need more as the work load is quite large.

Anyhow, I have an up and coming modeling magazine and already have a team working on the edits and writing etc, and a forum member making a start on images, however, I need people who Have very high attention to detail and exceptional at their photoshop skills, now all I can say about this modeling magazine is it is 18+, so I will explain to you in pms what I am looking done.

Of course I will need a small portfolio of 15 images I will send to you with a request of what I want done on each image to see how good you are, and if you are good enough I will pay exceptionally well at the end of the trail run which will be £300, and they all must be done.

Then after that, Rates per photo editing request range from £100 to £250 depending on what needs done, all payed via PayPal Friends and Family.

If you are interested and decide to give it a go, please don't hesitate to tell me if an image is to difficult to do as then I can work the models to get different angles/lighting/dress sense etc and it will take stress of you and myself and I can send another.

I am also looking experienced graphic designers, and also people who have done car racing mags before or would like to give it a go, specifically Japanese imports, and some work will be higher paid than others.

So basically, I am doing all kinds of magazine work, and will need new team members.

Please PM me and we can discuss the opportunity further.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.