What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop face, body, and background

Malachii44

My son and daughter refuse to take a good picture with each other so I need help photoshopping their faces onto the people hugging in the third picture. Finally I would like if possible to photoshop that onto the last pics background. Please and Thank youF538FE1D-B704-4F8B-B35A-E151B556CE10.jpeg25E8FCE1-6D8D-4967-A6FD-515AAD57D08C.jpeg8988B876-3452-43CB-ACA5-0DDA3FAD2228.jpegD0CC6B5D-825A-42D0-AB11-ED73A6712F7B.jpeg

Hard one, trying to blend four images with completly diferent lights, so it is what it is, i change the background because trying to recreate that sun hard light in the three other picture is just too much...so i search one with soft light.

deerfield-beach-promenade_4058027_lff.jpg

Is th
Hard one, trying to blend four images with completly diferent lights, so it is what it is, i change the background because trying to recreate that sun hard light in the three other picture is just too much...so i search one with soft light.

View attachment 87947

View attachment 87947
Is there a way to slim the head a little bit so it looks more natural

I asume you mean the head of the boy? the problem its i dont think that body match with the boy's head, i already slim it a bit, if i adjusted to the neck of the model if would be alot bigger. I can try but i cant garantine it works.

Back