What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop for a canvas

FaalBanaan

Hi,

I have this picture from a videogame that I would like to use to put up on a canvas.

In the picture there are 2 swords, and I was wondering if you could switch the pommels of the swords?
(So basically switching the round part of the sword on the back, with the 2 wolf heads on the sword he is holding).
And could you add a small metal ring to the handle of the sword he is holding? Right on the spot where his pinky finger is.

I added a second picture of the swords I have at home, I hope you guys can make it look like as if it's the same pair of swords.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• The-Witcher-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    The-Witcher-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 20171104_200439.jpg
    20171104_200439.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17

Viewtiful

Google image search revealed lots of The Witcher wallpapers showing the swords in a similar art style as the source wallpaper, so it was simply a case of copying and pasting the sword handles from one image to another...

Attachments

• The-Witcher-SwordSwitch-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    The-Witcher-SwordSwitch-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7

FaalBanaan

Hi, it looks really good! Thank you. Only could you possibly switch the colouring of the handles back? Other than that it looks like a perfect match!

Viewtiful

I've switched just the pommels (apologies for misreading your original request) and added the metal ring under the pinky...

Attachments

• The-Witcher-PommelSwitch-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    The-Witcher-PommelSwitch-4K-Wallpaper.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13