What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Insight

geokatz

I recently got into photoshop, I enjoy working with it.

I was browsing for christmas presents and found this, [Images Added]

I like there style and was wondering what would be methods to reproduce this type of art, I know I can download splatter brushes and others but how do the colors come out so nice, I am stuck at making my brushes a single color :(.

Any tips are appreciated! thank you.

il_570xN.642429313_2xf8.jpgil_570xN.643334909_gray.jpgil_570xN.644924117_jmw3.jpgil_570xN.645834947_3xtk.jpgil_570xN.683950980_kygh.jpg

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, geokatz.

I've removed the link to the site as I notice that not only does it collects a user's browsing habits, it automatically saves the user's browser settings. Some of our members may not like it.

Please upload images that will give our members and readers an idea of what you speak of.......

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Thanks for understanding.....

Some PS users combine layers of splatter color to get a mix of colors. Or paint a splatter pattern then set the brush to color to paint in different hues. It's easier to do that if you use a tablet as if painting a picture.

Others also use a dispersion effect with the brushes..... here's a tutorial that touches on that..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxyucfnCIU .

In that Youtube page are other tutorials that shows different ways to achieve the effect.

Hope this starts you on your way.....

geokatz

Awesome thank you! are there other videos that are helpful like this? I will search that user's channel!