What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop me skinnier and retouch photo to make it prettier

ayoninatea

Hello could anyone touch up some photos for me? I want my double chin retouched but still look natural. I also have some parts of my body that have fat poking out where my side boob is that i want retouched without distorting the background. I just overall want to not look so fat but still look like myself. Not skinny just less fat. For example the random fat bumps on my body, double chin, etc. I don't like the photos at all and just want them retouched to look prettier. I also have a weird smile in all of them since I don't know how to smile comfortably in front of a camera and would like my smile and facial expression to look prettier while still keeping it looking like me. Also in the third photo I look like I'm squinting and want my eyes to look more open. I am completely serious and I know I just need to have self confidence but this photoshoot was important to me and all it did was encourage me to lose weight. But before then, I already have the photos so I'd like for them to be edited so I feel a little better using them. I am the one in the gray sweater. Thank you!

karina2.jpg

karina3.jpg

karina4.jpg

karina6.jpg

karina7.jpg

Argos

Guru
I made a try on the first one, I changed the composition but I have the original as well.

karina2ff.jpg

Cheers!