What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop My Roommates into Joe Rogan Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

kxrstii

So, I wanted to surprise my 3 roommates with a photoshopped picture of them on Joe Rogan’s podcast. He is their favorite person ever and I thought it would be a funny personalized gift for them. I tried to attach pictures that were easier to work with, but I can get better ones if needed. Let me know if this is possible! Thank you.

PS- It’s both guys by the power ranger 😂
and separate picture for the 3rd guy. I also put a picture of Joe’s podcast but if you need a better one, I’m sure I can find one.

13EB1146-1C22-4279-84D3-2C6CA688DA3F.jpeg

F61AD454-3A87-4487-B838-6AF1E49D07DE.png

A38BF836-B055-4658-87C4-E9D37E8C200D.jpeg

kxrstii

hi, are there any side view photos of them?
I can definitely try to find one or slip one in tomorrow! I can’t really ask them for it cause it’s supposed to be a surprise, but I will get one casually tomorrow if i can’t find one tonight. thank you!

kxrstii

Did this with the side profile and the other 2 images. I took some time!!

View attachment 107758
wow, this is really awesome. i appreciate you taking the time to do it! the only “revision” i would have in mind is the guy on the rights hand looks a little small compared to the table. but if you don’t feel like changing it, it’s okay. just message me about prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.